Sunday, December 29, 2013

So What if I'm Not a Fan of Gays?

So What if I'm Not a Fan of Gays? By: David Lawrence
 
 I read somewhere that fags are perverts. I don’t remember where. Truth has no location. It is as obvious as the nose on my face. The one I broke four times in the boxing ring. Homosexuality is such a giant leap from normality that you’d have to be a moron to believe that gays are on this side of that cliff. They are out there on the rocks after free fall.


 They defy life as they approximate the death of the species. Without reproduction there is no induction into a world of people. They stomp on the foot of life and crush the toehold on population. It is normal to eat and to defecate. It is normal to have heterosexual sex. Gay sex is confusion when the mind doesn’t know what it is or who is shtupping who. We have a hunger drive and a sex drive. I would not eat dog poop. I would sooner cut out my tongue than kiss a man. These differences are serious like the Oxford English Dictionary. Liberals can’t distinguish distinctions and think it is no matter when it clearly matters. It does make a difference if society allows contradictions like gay marriage. No hard feelings but gay is gay and pride does not define it. Be humble and ashamed if you are a diversion from the instinct of tradition and the predilection of historical dignity. There is nothing wrong with shame. I am humbled by the girls I hurt and the boys I beat up. If I were gay I would wear my closet around me like a veil. I would be in touch with my sadness like a fondle, a caress. Read more at http://eaglerising.com/3861/im-fan-gays/#eDhlbovPkXM4UEf8.99

No comments:

Post a Comment